The clinic was established in 1982, Acupuncture & Natural Therapies on Ann Street offers a range of traditional Chinese medicine solutions to help you get the most from your life.
With a combination of modern science and ancient wisdom our practitioners take a comprehensive and holistic approach to your treatment.
We look forward to working with you to reach your health and wellbeing goals.
Ancient Taoist philosophy, from which Traditional Chinese Medicine originally bloomed, views a person as an energy system in which body and mind are unified, constantly influencing and balancing each other through the fluxes of life. Unlike Western medicine which attempts to isolate and separate a disease from a person, Chinese medicine emphasizes a holistic approach that treats the whole body. We strongly believe that acupuncture, herbal remedies, tuina massage and good nutrition are the key tools to finding and maintaining a thriving health in today’s hectic society. Traditional Chinese methods of healing have been used in China for thousands of years and since becoming available in the West have been found to be superb tools for the maintenance of one’s optimal health and for preventing illness. Physical, psychological and emotional conditions are all effectively treated through Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine,
- Auricular (Ear) Acupuncture
- Chinese Cupping Therapy
- Gua Sha (scraping)
- Australian Bush Flower Essences
- Massage Therapy
- Ear Candling
- Point Injection Therapy
Free parking is available at the rear of the building, entering from Wandoo St, Fortitude Valley. Please park in the designated area with signage “Ann Street Acupuncture”.
- If you arrive late, your acupuncture treatment will still finish at the scheduled time and you will be charged the full fee.
- Cancellation Policy: Failure to cancel prior to 24hrs of your scheduled appointment can result in up to 100% of the scheduled fee being charged as a cancellation fee. Your appointment spot is difficult to fill at such short notice. Exceptional circumstances considered.