Violeta Davis – Remedial Massage Therapist
Violeta Davis BOOK NOW
Diploma of Remedial Massage (Australian College of Massage aka Evolve College)
Currently studying B.HSc Acupuncture (expected completion 2017)
Physiotherapist (licensed in Europe, Romania 2005)
Violeta, is a qualified registered Remedial Massage Therapist and currently studying Acupuncture at the Endeavour College of Natural Health. The story of pursuing a career in the health domain started 20 years ago, in Europe, where she acquired licenses in Diploma in Rehabilitation (1997-2000) and Bachelor of Physiotherapy (2001-2005).
Continuing the study and work in Australia, she follows her passion of promoting healing and making a positive impact in people’s life by tailoring individual treatments and combining Western Medicine knowledge along with the Traditional Chinese Medicine wisdom. Her philosophy of treating is based on facilitating the body to regain its inner homeostatic balance and naturally reinstall the well-being.
With a broad stock of knowledge, Violeta incorporates in her Remedial Massage Treatments:
- Deep/Connective Tissue Massage,
- Trigger Point Therapy,
- Myofascial Release Therapy,
- Swedish and Relaxation Massage,
- Aromatherapy Massage,
- Pregnancy Massage,
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage,
- Cupping, Gua Sha, Moxibustion and
- Tui Na Chinese Therapeutic Massage…and more
Violeta, believes that everyone has the choice in maintain his/her own well-being. Following positive habits give us the power to make the life a lot healthier and happier.
What is required for healing? You can answer this question in a practical way: ~ by getting a short session of massage and let the result unveil for you itself. My kind advice to you is: if you want a massage session and it is the first time at our clinic, get a short session of 1/2hr, to experience the new environment and the therapist, and determine if this suits your needs.
Lastly, Violeta’s native language is Romanian and she wants to learn Spanish and Italian. She likes traveling and discovering new cultures along with ancient wisdom of healing practices. Her personal lifestyle incorporates Hatha Yoga and Reiki practice, being herself a practitioner at master/teacher level of Reiki (offering sessions upon request only). Also, she loves preparing and relishing a cup of tea when the body needs some relaxation, and that happens quite often during the day
Stay well and I will see you from time to time!
- “Diploma of Remedial Massage” – Australian College of Massage
- “Bachelor of Health Science – Acupuncture – currently ongoing
- “Lymphatic Drainage Massage – Endeavour College of Natural Health
- “Certificate of Pregnancy Massage” – Pregnancy Massage Australia
- “Integrating Exercise Therapy into Massage practice” – Australian Association of Massage Therapy
- “Myofascial Release Therapy course” – Endeavour College of Natural Medicine
- “Bachelor of Physiotherapy” – University of Galati, Romania, Europe
- “Diploma of Rehabilitation” – College of Nursing, Galati, Romania, Europe
- Member of AAMT ~ Remedial Massage Therapist
- Member of AACMA ~ Acupuncture Student
- Member of ATMS ~ Acupuncture Student Member
- Member of International Institute for Complementary Therapists ~ Reiki practitioner